18350, 3.7 volt, IMR Li-Mn battery made by Efest. This IMR cell has a high discharge rate and is great in variable voltage electronic cigarettes.
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7v
- Battery Model: 18350v
- Capacity: 800mAh
- Positive: Nipple Top
- Cycle Life: 300 Cycles
- Dimensions: 34.73mm (L) x 18.10mm (D)
These IMR cells have much lower internal resistance than regular LiIon 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in certain chargers ( especially older versions of the WF-139 charger). Please check the voltage of your 18350 IMR battery right out of the charger to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. You can do this with an inexpensive device called a multimeter.
Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Above 4.50V may even damage them. DO NOT use the charger if it is overcharging IMR cells.
Other Caution Notes:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage ~3.6V) as soon as possible. Leaving Li-Ion batteries in discharged state will incur irreversible damage (capacity / cycle loss).
- Do not short circuit (will release tremendous current)
- Do not dispose of in fire.